Just 1 hour away from Paris, the Domaine du Château Vert and its 40-hectare wooded park will make your professional event warm and unique.
Whether it’s a seminar, a retirement party, a conference, a product launch, a strategic convention, a lecture, or any other corporate event, the Domaine du Château Vert is the ideal place to bring your teams together, foster disconnection, and strengthen your company culture.
For the occasion, it is possible to set up a marquee, hire a caterer, and even accommodate your guests on-site in our various accommodations: guest rooms at the castle, our SPA chalets, and bungalows.
We can customize the meeting rooms according to your needs and even organize outdoor meetings!
We provide projectors and whiteboards to enhance your seminar meetings.
We are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment. To achieve this, we have implemented several measures:
– Selection of local products for your meals
– Collaboration with local service providers for our activities
– Use of ecological household products
– Waste recycling
– Use of eco-friendly cleaning solutions without chemicals (Vapodil)
– Dry toilets (in the coworking space)
– Accessible facilities for people with reduced mobility (in a chalet)
– Electric golf carts for transportation
We carefully select local service providers to offer you the best products to enjoy during your seminars and corporate events.
Our caterers work with local products and can adapt to the theme of your corporate seminar.
We can offer you various team-building activities to strengthen your teams and create unique and unforgettable moments!
The Climate Mural is an educational and playful game that allows teams to understand the environmental challenges and the impact of each individual on the environment.
During this participatory workshop, your teams will be invited to participate in a playful simulation where they will have to understand the cause and effect relationships between different components of the climate system. From the impact of greenhouse gas emissions to the consequences on biodiversity and natural resources, the Climate Mural will help them grasp the urgency of collective action.
The Climate Mural is a great opportunity to raise awareness, educate, and mobilize your teams around ecological transition. This workshop allows your teams to learn more about climate change in an interactive and engaging way.
An Olympic Games is a fun and sportive competition that will bring your teams together through various challenges. Inspired by the Olympic Games, this activity encourages collaboration, communication, and self-improvement. Participants will engage in diverse and stimulating tasks, ranging from team games to individual challenges, with the aim of strengthening bonds and cohesion within the group.
You can customize the activities you want to include in your Olympic Games program:
– Bike race: course, bike rental
– Petanque tournament
– Badminton tournament
– Tennis tournament: 5 tennis courts and equipment rental
– Kayaking on the Thérain River, which passes 5 minutes from the estate (equipment and transfers included)
– Treasure hunt in the estate
– Stand-up paddleboarding on the estate’s pond
– Wooden games, rental of traditional Picard games
– Blindfolded obstacle course in pairs
Located in Hondainville in the heart of Oise, the estate is easily accessible by car as well as public transportation (plane and train).
Shuttles can be arranged from your arrival station:
– From Clermont de L’Oise train station to the estate (12 minutes by car).
– From Mouy train station to the estate (5 minutes by car).
– From Beauvais train station to the estate (30 minutes by car).
– From Creil train station to the estate (25 minutes by car).
The estate is conveniently located near 2 airports:
– Paris-Beauvais Airport, only 30 minutes by car.
– Charles de Gaulle Airport, only 55 minutes by car.
The Domaine du Château Vert offers a variety of accommodations that can accommodate up to 120 people on-site for your seminar in Oise!
– 5 fully renovated guest rooms, located in the heart of the 19th-century Château.
– 9 SPA chalets with a capacity of up to 6 people.
– 2 classic chalets with a capacity of up to 6 people.
– 6 bungalows with a capacity of up to 6 people.
– 1 SPA chalet – accessible to people with reduced mobility (PMR) – with a capacity of up to 6 people.